Water To Water Heat Pump
Product Code : UNILAB-019WWH
Brand Name : UNILAB
Water To Water Heat Pump UNILAB-019WWH: Heat Pump and the refrigerating machine basically work on one and the same principle and with the same components. Heat pump is a machine, which delivers heat at a temperature suitable for domestic, Industrial and Commercial purposes. By added work input form the motor or engine it extracts heat from low-grade source. In many circumstances heat pumps can make valuable contribution to energy conservation. The majority of heat pumps operate on the vapour compression cycle using a refrigerant as the working fluid. Heat pump is fully sealed R-134A refrigerant system using water-to-water pumping principle. The equipment produces realistic results and has low thermal inertia so that unit stabilizes very quickly and enables student’s maximum experimentation.
- Determination of co-efficient of performance of the unit when working as water-to-water heat pump.
- To Construction of Energy balances for completed system over a range of operating conditions.
- To determine overall heat transfer co-efficient for condenser and evaporator.
- Electric supply 5A-220 V AC
- Water supply and drainage
- Floor area : 1.5 m x 1m
- Compressor: Hermitically sealed compressor. Capacity 1/3 Ton, Kirloskar make.
- Condenser: Water cooled type shell and coil condenser with refrigerant inside the tube.
- Water flow measurement: Provided with individual rotameters and four temperature sensor for both condenser and evaporator.
- Expansion Valve: Capillary Tube, Compatible Capacity.
- Safety Control: Overload and over current protectors for compressor and Time delay circuit.
- Evaporator: Water cooled Compatible capacity.
- Temperature Sensor: RTD PT-100 Type.
Control Panel comprises of:
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 V
- Digital Ammeter: 0-5 Amp.
- Temperature Measurement: Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- All the accessories will be mounted on a rigid base frame made of M.S. and it will be powder coated
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box export worthy.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO and CE