Water Cooler Test Rig
Product Code : UNIALB-023WCT
Brand Name : UNILAB
Water Cooler Test Rig UNIALB-023WCT: THE WATER COOLER’ Test Rig enables students to study and understand Vapour Compression Cycle, its components, principle and working. All the components are mounted on rigid steel frame. The trainer consists of a hermetically sealed compressor, forced convection air-cooled condenser, filter / drier, flow meter, expansion device and coil wound type evaporator. Separate pressure gauges are provided to record suction and discharge pressures and digital temperature indicators for various temperatures.
- To study the cooling capacity of water cooler.
- To Study the Vapour Compression refrigerator cycle.
- To Calculate Co-efficient of performance and draw P-H Diagram.
- Electric supply 5A-220 V AC
- Water supply and drainage
- Floor area : 1.5 m x 1m
- Compressor: Hermitically sealed compressor.
- Agitator: Compatible capacity.
- Condenser: Forced convection air cooled.
- Condenser cooling fan: Axial flow type, Compatible capacity with permanent lubricated motor.
- Evaporator: Direct expansion type.
- Expansion Device: Capillary Tube, Compatible Capacity.
- Pressure Gauges: 2 Nos.
- Accumulator: Copper / M.S. shell suction line accumulator provided.
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam (PUF)
- Safety Control: overload and over current protectors for compressor and Time delay circuit.
- Temperature Sensor: RTD PT-100 Type.
- Control Panel comprises of:
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 V
- Digital Ammeter: 0-5 Amp.
- Temperature Measurement: Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- All Other accessories like Hand shut off valves, filter drier and Thermostat will be provided.
- All the accessories will be mounted on a rigid base frame made of M.S. and it will be powder coated.