Ice Plant Trainer
Product Code : UNILAB-017IPT
Brand Name : UNILAB
Ice Plant Trainer UNILAB-017IPT: The unit enables the students to study the Basic Principals of ice plant cycle within a short period. The test rig is designed for the study of thermodynamics of vapour Compression refrigeration cycle by way of demonstration and experimentation. It has a facility to measure various parameters for experimentation. Ice cans are kept in liquid tank, which is cooled by the refrigerant evaporator. As conventional ice plants take 12-24 hours to complete the cycle, this ice plant is specially designed to demonstrate process of ice formation to be complete within period of 4 hours and hence it is most suitable for laboratory use.
- To study the working of Ice Plant.
- To Study the refrigerator circuit.
- To Calculate Co-efficient of performance???
- Electric supply 5A-220 V AC
- Water supply and drainage
- Floor area : 1.5 m x 1m
- Ethyl Glycol t: 25 Ltr.
Control Panel comprises of:
- Compressor: Hermitically sealed compressor, Kirloskar make.
- Tank: The inner tank shall be fabricated out of stainless steel
- Condenser: Air cooled compatible to compressor
- Condenser Cooling fan: Compatible capacity with permanent lubricated motor.
- Evaporator: Made of Stainless Steel, Insulated with ceramic wool/puf.
- Expansion Device: Capillary Tube Compatible capacity.
- Pressure Gauges: 2 Nos.
- Safety Control: Overload and over current protectors for compressor and Time delay circuit.
- Temperature Sensor: RTD PT-100 Type.
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 V
- Digital Ammeter: 0-5 Amp.
- Temperature Measurement: Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- All Other accessories like filter drier will be provided.
- All the accessories will be mounted on rigid base frame made of M.S. and it will be powder coated.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box export worthy.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO and CE