Product Code : UNILAB-021ER
Brand Name : UNILAB
Electrolux Refrigerator UNILAB-021ER: The set up demonstrates the students about the basic principal of a vapour absorption refrigeration cycle. The test rig is designed for the study of thermodynamics of vapour absorption refrigeration cycle by measuring temperature at different position.
To Calculate Co-efficient of performance.
- Electric Supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 Amp. Combined socket with earth connection.
- Floor Area: 1.5 m x 1m
- Sealed Circuit: The System has no moving parts at all, which makes it Silent and very durable.
- Refrigerant: Mixture of three fluid system Ammonia(NH3) + Water (H2O) + Hydrogen (H2)
- Gases: Non – CEC, Non – HCFC, Non – FCKW, Non – Freon
- Mode of System: Externally heated by electric resistance
- Evaporator: Coil Type evaporator with facility to determine performance efficiency ratio (PER)
- Volume of Cabinet: 41 Ltrs., Voltage Input – 65 Watts, Electrical Consumption/24 Hrs. – 0.8 kWh, Auto Defrost Fuzzy Logic System, Voltage – Single Phase, 220 Volts, AC 50 Hz.
- Temperature Sensor: RTD PT-100 Type.
Control Panel comprises of:
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 V
- Digital Ammeter: 0-5 Amp.
- Temperature Measurement: Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box export worthy.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO and CE